A Message from Human Resources:
Thank you for your interest in employment with us. All applications, resumes, cover letters, etc. must be completed, signed and submitted via mail, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 434-979-0698 or dropped off in person at our main office to the attention of the Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Matching Deferred Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident and/or Cancer Insurance
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Various Employee Discounts
The Albemarle County Service Authority, a public water/wastewater utility serving the greater Albemarle County area, is seeking qualified applications for the Accounting Clerk position. This position requires a well-organized individual able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified Candidate will possess:
- General knowledge of accounting terminology and methods.
- General knowledge of routine accounting principles and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of routine office procedures, practices and equipment.
- Experience and familiarity with accounts payable processes and procedures.
- Proficiency in a variety of software including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately.
- Ability to operate a variety of office machines efficiently.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and co-workers.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from high school or equivalent, supplemented by bookkeeping/accounting courses. Associate Degree a plus.
Hiring Range $36,531- $43,837
ACSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline Monday, February 24, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Come join a workforce dedicated to providing safe and reliable water to the citizens of Albemarle.
Applications and official job descriptions are available at Albemarle County Service Authority, 168 Spotnap Road, Charlottesville, VA 434/977-4511